I Have a “Lovely” Blog… The Lovely Blog Award! :)
Hello everyone! I was recognized by Kat, who has a wonderful blog that everyone who has not already (or hasn’t seen it in a bit) should check out. Her blog is Dandelion Fuzz, and here is the link: http://katcarpita.wordpress.com. Her blog is great to read and my Mama reads every post by her.
I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog award, and my Mama says that “lovely” means beautiful and great, so I am very honored and humbled (Mama taught me that word and says that is a good thing to be when you get recognized for doing something good.)
The first thing is to say 7 facts about me. Here goes:
1. I am now over 13 months old, so I am practically an adult in a little body.
2. I am very adventurous and I like to climb. I can’t walk yet, but I know how to climb on the couch and the bed, and I can get around most anywhere that I want to. I can’t figure out how to climb onto the kitchen counters yet, but give me time, Mama, give me time.
3. I like to lounge around in bed, and I have already discovered the wonders of sleeping in– often until 9 a.m. Mama and Daddy say that means that they are really, really lucky on weekends when they can sleep in. I do love my morning snuggle time too, until I am ready to go. Then… I go.
4. I like to have books read to me, and even though sometimes I grab and eat the books that Mama or Daddy are reading to me, I want for them to keep reading while I do it.
5. I have only two teeth, but I can gum and chew most anything that is small enough, and I don’t like baby food anymore. I am a big girl, and I want to eat everything that Mama and Daddy are eating. I know the good stuff.
6. I don’t like cake. Daddy says that this is rare for someone my age, but I prefer fruit to cake. Mama says that this is a good thing and that she hopes that I stay that way.
7. Mama and Daddy and other people too have said that I am an “old soul.” They say I look at the world like it is new but not new all at the same time.
Here are the rules for the award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.(Check.)
2. List the rules and display the award.(Check.)
3. Include seven facts about yourself.(Check.)
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers and let them know about the award.(See below. Check.)
5. Display the award and follow the blogger who nominated you (if not already!) (Already done! Mama loves Kat’s blog!)
Here are my nominees. Mama helped me with this part. All of these blogs are ones that Mama shows to me and reads or looks at the beautiful photography. Mama told me to let you all know that if you don’t want to participate, that’s okay, too. It is always good to be recognized, and these area all blogs that I see my Mama reading.
http://edenseffort.wordpress.com (Note: This last blog is close to my heart and Mama’s because my big sister Addie has type one diabetes.)
Thank you again, Kat! http://katcarpita.wordpress.com